EventsJun 08, 2020. MP4 & QuickTime Writer.
Added support for HEVC and MPEG-2 streams. Read more...
May 22, 2020. QuickSync Encoder. The first public release of the new DirectShow filter for encoding 8-bit 4:2:0 progressive or interlaced video frames in HEVC, H264 or MPEG-2 formats. Read more...
Mar 10, 2020. Deinterlacer Filter. Filter completely rewritten and expanded to support many new features. Read more...
May 27, 2019. WebRTC/RTP Server. Added support for MPEG-2 TS streams. Read more...
Apr 18, 2019. Video Mixer. First public release. Download
Mar 12, 2019. MXF Reader. Added support for Canon XF-HEVC files. Read more...
H.264/AVC Video Encoder: Release Notes
220.127.116.11 - Sep 03, 2020
- Removed incorrect error notification for the graph manager.
- Restored the ability to select Intel Media SDK 2017 R1 (version 1.23) in the installer.
18.104.22.168 - Aug 18, 2020
- Fixed issue with output aspect ratio for input media type with VIDEOINFOHEADER.
- Upgraded to Intel Media SDK 2019 R1 (API version 1.28)
- Upgraded to IPP 2020.1
22.214.171.124 - Feb 27, 2020
- Corrected classes for color conversions.
- Calling IMLH264MFXEncoder::InsertKeyFrame() method is allowed in pause state.
- Corrected processing of timestamps.
126.96.36.199 - Sep 19, 2019
- Fixed bug with RGB24 color space on input.
- Added check of input sample size.
- Corrected the creation of the output media types.
188.8.131.52 - May 29, 2019
- Upgraded to Intel Media SDK 2017 R1 (version 1.23).
- Upgraded to IPP 2019.2.
- The size of the allocated memory was reduced.
- The project was recompiled with VS2015, fixed compilation errors and warnings.
- The compilation options for VS2015 are selected to install the filter also in Windows XP (v140_xp).
- Added debug info for check memory allocation.
184.108.40.206 - Jul 20, 2017
- Added code for trying to fix the encoder error MFX_ERR_MEMORY_ALLOC on Init() call.
- Corrected base class for output pins and implementation of the dynamic reconnection.
- Fixed code of output pin class for work with GMFBridge.
- The protection settings were changed to reduce false positive notifications from antiviruses.
220.127.116.11 - Dec 01, 2016
- Fixed a method for calculating the working buffer size for large bitrates.
- Fixed initialization of IPP for last IPP libraries (version >= 8.xxx).
18.104.22.168 - Nov 01, 2016
- Added debug info (number of version, etc.).
22.214.171.124 - Oct 27, 2016
- Fixed problem with hand-up of encoder in some situations.
- Corrected C++ and C# samples.
126.96.36.199 - Oct 20, 2016
- Corrected methods for upload samples to encoder.
- Added critical section for lock method for get times from input container.
- Upgraded to IPP 188.8.131.520.
184.108.40.206 - Jul 23, 2016
- Big changes in the structure of the filter and internal objects.
220.127.116.11 - Jul 05, 2016
- libmfx.lib removed from project (layer between encoder filter and libmfxswXX.dll/libmfxhwXX.dll).
- Added interface IAVVersion for obtain filter's type (Debug/Release), version, compilation date/time, etc.
- Added code signing certificate.
- Corrected protection system (accumulated corrections).
18.104.22.168 - Dec 25, 2014
- Encoder upgraded toIntel® Media SDK for Windows (Version 6.0.0000.308), part of the Intel® INDE 2015.
- Added profiles and levels.
- Fixed bug with NV12 color space and cropping != 0.
22.214.171.124 - Sep 15, 2014
- Added notification about old version of Intel HD Graphics driver.
- Extended "About" property page: added version number of the used software Intel® Media SDK.
- Extended installer for select used version of Intel® Media SDK.
- Color conversions upgraded to IPP 8.2.0.
- Extended C++ and C# samples (added capturing to file with AVObjects MPEG-4 Writer).
126.96.36.199 - May 27, 2014
- Corrected property page.
- Corrected usage of presets.
- Added interface method and control on property page for select minimal buffering.
188.8.131.52 - May 22, 2014
184.108.40.206 - Mar 12, 2014
- Maximum bitrate is increased to 288000 Kbps (Main Profile, Level 5.1)
220.127.116.11 - Mar 10, 2014
- Encoder upgraded to Intel® Media SDK 2014 (Version 5.0.0000337.78585)
18.104.22.168 - Dec 13, 2013
- Added methods for execute dynamic changes of input and output media types
22.214.171.124 - Now 05, 2013
126.96.36.199 - Sep 11, 2013
- Added GPU encoding (hardware acceleration)
188.8.131.52 - Jul 19, 2013
- Preset changes to "Custom" if bitrate value is different from the default
- Added method for upload license from application code
- Upgraded license system
- Filter moved to AVObjects.com
184.108.40.206 - Nov 28, 2012
- Upgraded to Intel Media SDK 2012 R3
- Corrected default bitrate selection
220.127.116.11 - Nov 09, 2012
- Fixed problems with protection for i3/i5 Sandy Bridge processors
18.104.22.168 - Oct 01, 2012
- Fixed problems with IPP (invalid CPU defining for i3/i5 Sandy Brige processors)
22.214.171.124 - Jul 18, 2012
- Added 64-bit version.
- Upgraded to IPP 7.0.7.
- Added C++ and C# samples.
- Added key-frame forcing.
- Added "Low latency" preset.
- Fixed problems in internal threads.
126.96.36.199 - Sep 13, 2011
- Fixed problems with Baseline profile.
188.8.131.52 - Apr 05, 2011
- Added media type for connection to MPEG-2 TS Muxer.
184.108.40.206 - Apr 04, 2011
- Added output media type for capturing to MPEG-4 (QT) files.
- Added output media type for capturing to MPEG-2 TS stream.
220.127.116.11 - Mar 10, 2011
- Fixed bugs for uncompressed YV12 images from ffdshow decoder.
- Added description of filter to H264mfxEncoder.idl file.
18.104.22.168 - Mar 03, 2011
22.214.171.124_beta - Feb 17, 2011
- Added optimization for NV12 (sample buffer used as encoder input).
- Fixed input media type with AverageTime = 0.
- Fixed compiler settings.
126.96.36.199_beta - Feb 15, 2011
- First beta version with fixed CBR = 6000 kbps.