A high-performance AAC audio encoder.
- Low Complexity (LC)
- Long Term Predictor (LTP)
- Spectral Band Replication (SBR)
- RAW (used for clips encoding)
- ADTS (used for live stream encoding)
- ADIF (used for clips and live stream encoding)
- 32 and 64 bits versions.
- 2 types of encoders: int and float.
- SBR (Spectral Band Replication) - a bandwidth extension tool used in combination with the AAC general audio codec (AAC_LC + SBR, AAC_LTP + SBR). This feature frequently used in radio and flash streaming to decrease bandwidth.
- Up to 6 (5.1) channels with SBR and up to 8 (7.1) channels without SBR support.
- Bitrate can be changed on fly for output quality precise tuning.
- Dynamic media type change.
If you are interested in licensing this product please contact us through the link below.
|Single Application License||950 USD |
|Single Developer License||1650 USD |
|Team License||2400 USD |