H.264/AVC Video Encoder
H.264/AVC DirectShow video encoder.
Deprecated, replaced by QuickSync Encoder
H.264/MPEG-4 Part 10 or AVC (Advanced Video Coding) is the latest motion compensation-based video compression technology available today. At only half the bandwidth of MPEG-2, H.264 provides better video quality due to a deblocking filter that helps smooth the sharp edges between macroblocks. Because of this, H.264 is especially suited for HD video.
H.264 is used in:
- HDTV broadcasting
- Digital Cinema
- CCTV (Closed Circuit TV) and Video Surveillance
- Web players and YouTube-like video sharing sites
- Blue-ray optical discs
- Supports Baseline profile (BP), Main profile (MP), Extended profile (XP) and High profile (HiP).
- Multicore/Hyper Threading support.
- MMX/SSE/SSE2/SSE3 ASM optimization.
- I, P and B slices.
- AVC-Intra support.
- AVC1 file and byte stream formats support.
- Field or frame pictures.
- The following color spaces are accepted at the input: YUY2, UYVY, YVYU, Y422, NV12, YV12, I420, v210, r210, RB16, BR16, AR16, AB16. All these color spaces are converted to NV12 for encoding.
- ITU-T H.264
- ISO/IEC 14496-10 – MPEG-4 Part 10, Advanced Video Coding
|Single Application License||1650 USD |
|Single Developer License||2800 USD |
|Team License||3950 USD |